How do I customize the design skin of the application?
Currently, the design skin must be created or customized on your server by a designer/developer.
We plan to provide more skins in the future and allow you to switch between them more easily.
If you wish to customize the skin on your own server, you will want to learn about SASS, an advanced version of CSS.
- What events will trigger a notification onto the user's news feed?
- How to add RSS feeds to the Newswire page?
- How to feature stories on the front home page?
- How do dashboard messages work and how do readers see them?
- How do I eliminate repetitive taglines and section names from headlines?
- View all (5 more)
- How do I contact Jeff Reifman, NewsCloud's founder?
- Where is Dr. Greenhow's Knight-funded research on engaging young people?
- How do I follow NewsCloud's updates?
- Where are demonstration sites of NewsCloud's Facebook application platform?
- Who built the design skins for NewsCloud's Facebook applications?
- View all (4 more)