How do I report a problem to NewsCloud?
Please help us help you and your readers by following these steps when reporting problems:
Always report problems to our support form - this helps us track
and respond to you, as well as assign problems to our development
Always include the following information:
1) What is the problem?
2) What were you doing when you encountered the problem?
3) What is the web address URL of the page you encountered the problem?
4) What version is your Internet browser? IE 7.x, Firefox 3.x etc. and your machine's operating system? e.g. Windows or Mac
5) Screenshots really help. We love Jing's Techsmith screenshot tool as it actually makes it easy for you to send us a URL to an image of your screen http://www.jingproject.com/download/
Thank you for your support!
- What events will trigger a notification onto the user's news feed?
- How to add RSS feeds to the Newswire page?
- How to feature stories on the front home page?
- How do dashboard messages work and how do readers see them?
- How do I eliminate repetitive taglines and section names from headlines?
- View all (5 more)
- How do I contact Jeff Reifman, NewsCloud's founder?
- Where is Dr. Greenhow's Knight-funded research on engaging young people?
- How do I follow NewsCloud's updates?
- Where are demonstration sites of NewsCloud's Facebook application platform?
- Who built the design skins for NewsCloud's Facebook applications?
- View all (4 more)