How to add administrators to your site?
Once you've installed your application, visit the home page (either your Facebook Connect domain name e.g. http://theneedle.us or your Facebook application canvas address e.g. http://apps.facebook.com/theneedle).
Register at your application using Facebook Connect with the sign in link in the upper right corner.
Return to the administration console (e.g. http://yoursite.com/admin) and make your new account the administrator. Visit the Members -> Users menu from the administration menu, click edit and set your account as an administrator.
- What events will trigger a notification onto the user's news feed?
- How to add RSS feeds to the Newswire page?
- How to feature stories on the front home page?
- How do dashboard messages work and how do readers see them?
- How do I eliminate repetitive taglines and section names from headlines?
- View all (5 more)
- How do I contact Jeff Reifman, NewsCloud's founder?
- Where is Dr. Greenhow's Knight-funded research on engaging young people?
- How do I follow NewsCloud's updates?
- Where are demonstration sites of NewsCloud's Facebook application platform?
- Who built the design skins for NewsCloud's Facebook applications?
- View all (4 more)