How to register a domain for your NewsCloud site?
A domain name is the website address that people type in to their browser to reach your site. e.g. theneedle.com.
Use a domain registration service like Dotster to find an available website domain and register it. Registration usually costs about $10 per year.
The domain you select will become the prefix for your Facebook callback URL when you register your application with Facebook.
- What events will trigger a notification onto the user's news feed?
- How to add RSS feeds to the Newswire page?
- How to feature stories on the front home page?
- How do dashboard messages work and how do readers see them?
- How do I eliminate repetitive taglines and section names from headlines?
- View all (5 more)
- How do I contact Jeff Reifman, NewsCloud's founder?
- Where is Dr. Greenhow's Knight-funded research on engaging young people?
- How do I follow NewsCloud's updates?
- Where are demonstration sites of NewsCloud's Facebook application platform?
- Who built the design skins for NewsCloud's Facebook applications?
- View all (4 more)