How to post a story from the Wires page?
You can use the Newswire or Wires page to quickly post stories from Feeds you've configured on your site (see http://support.newscloud.com/faqs/managing-your-application/how-to-...).
Visit the News -> Wires tab in your Facebook application.
Then beside any wire story, you can click the Publish to...
link. This will collect all of the information we know about the
story and pre-fill it in the post a story form where you can edit
and customize it before completing the submission.
- What events will trigger a notification onto the user's news feed?
- How to add RSS feeds to the Newswire page?
- How to feature stories on the front home page?
- How do dashboard messages work and how do readers see them?
- How do I eliminate repetitive taglines and section names from headlines?
- View all (5 more)
- How do I contact Jeff Reifman, NewsCloud's founder?
- Where is Dr. Greenhow's Knight-funded research on engaging young people?
- How do I follow NewsCloud's updates?
- Where are demonstration sites of NewsCloud's Facebook application platform?
- Who built the design skins for NewsCloud's Facebook applications?
- View all (4 more)